Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Lino Art Finished!

 Hello everyone welcome to and back to my blog.

Today i'm sharing what I and my class mates did in art. We got a piece of paper and did a drawing then we had to put it on a lino block then use these little blades and cut it out. Then we used ink and paper to roll it on. My logo has the southern cross because I like space and I'm in and from New Zealand. There is a telescope like I said before that I like space. There's a hill a small hill that the telescope is on. My work turned out great I hope you enjoy.

Here is my Work:


Thanks for reading my post if you have time leave a comment. Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.