Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2021

DRAMA!!!

Hello today i'm doing facts and things about drama I hope that you enjoy!

Drama is a type of literature. A drama can be in the form of a novel, television show, movie, play or dance. Although drama is a Greek word meaning "action", most dramas focus more on the relationships between people than on the actions. Dramas usually have a serious feel to them. One of the most famous play writers is shake spear












This is William Shakepeare.

Thanks for reading my post if you enjoy leave a comment thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.