Pages

Thursday 27 May 2021

How a blood moon is form + images of 26 may!

 Hello todays post is about the blood moon you could see in New Zealand, Australia and other places. Here are some facts about it. The moon is fully in Earth's shadow. At the same time, a little bit of light from Earth's sunrises and sunsets (on the disk of the planet) falls on the surface of the moon. Because the light waves are stretched out, they look red. When this red light strikes the moon's surface, it also appears red. But here are some photo and how its done:





Thanks for reading and looking if you have leave a comment. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.