Pages

Thursday 27 May 2021

Pink Shirt Day Poster.

 Hello everyone today's post is about pink shirt day and I had to make a poster. We did this in hurumanu one with my teacher Mrs Costello. The reason where doing this is because last week was pink shirt day. Pink shirt day is a day to try to stop bullying. If you want to learn more you can search pink shirt day on google and then go on the site. Here are the images of my pink shirt.



Thanks for looking and watching my post if you have time leave a comment. Tom

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tom, I really like the tshirt design. Maybe next time you could tell me what bullying at Hornby means and how we can be an outstander. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.