Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Chilli

Hello today i'm doing a post about chili in science.

Here are three videos about chilli's Aim: I want to find the best way to cool down your tongue after eating the Carolina Reaper chilli. Research:




Here are three facts about the Carolina Reaper 

The Carolina Reaper was originally called HP22B.

The Carolina Reaper was artificially created.

The Reaper doesn't effect birds and they don't feel it because they don't have the effects of Capsaicin.


Method:
Equipment

Carolina Reaper Sauce

Popsicle Stick 

Drinks. Cola, Water and milk.

Timer.

Instructions

1. Get your equipment ready.

2. Get a drop of the hot sauce on your popsicle stick.

3. Lick the Hot Chilli sauce.

4. Start the timer.

5. After around one minute drink your cola, water or milk.

6. After five minutes how hot is your mouth.

7. Repeat the experiment but with a different drink.

Drink

Effect out of 10.

Water

8/10

Milk

2/10

Cola

4/10

thanks for reading thanks tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.