Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2021

Growing Bacteria!

 Today i'm sharing my post about science and growing bacteria!

Our aim was the grow bacteria in a week. For this we used a agar plate, a cotton bud swab, a vivid pen and some sellotape. Our method was to first. Collect the bacteria on a cotton bud swab from taps, computer keyboards or desks. 2. Divide the agar in half by drawing a line on the lid. 3. Wipe the swab onto the agar solution. 4. Put the Petri dish into the incubator for one week to allow the bacteria to grow. 5. Draw and label the bacteria. 6. Draw and label a scientific diagram of the experiment. 

Later this week I will update this post. But in the meantime have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi tom i like how you wrote about the bactaria.I will help me to write a good blog.If you can insert a photo it will be great

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.