Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

My favourite activity on EOTC Week

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog today I will be telling you about my favourite thing on EOTC week. EOTC week means Education outside the classroom

My favourite thing on EOTC week was Adrenaline Forest. I thought I couldn't do one of the activity's but I sod up and did it do you think that you could do the same thing if you think you can comment below. Thank you Adrenaline Forest for having are school and I hope you boys and girls enjoyed this blog post if you can comment it would be amazing. Please have a good day. Tom

Here are some pictures of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.