Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

What was living on quail Island in the 1900 and facts.

What was living on Quail Island in the 1900?
Quails where living their in the 1900 but now they are extent people with
Leprosy lived their so other people could not get sickness.  


Did you know that people with this thing called Leprosy this is where your limbs
would get tight and they may not even be able to move them so they sent them
to Quail Island there was one person that died and was and they were buried
their and the rest went to Fiji.


Did you know that Quail island is called Quail island because there was lots of
quail that lives their. Quail went Extinct in 1875.


Links from where I got the facts
This is a 24 year old man that had leprosy


Please comment and have a good day bye. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.