Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

SLJ Week 3 Day 5

Hello everyone welcome to my blog SLJ sorry for being so late I forgot about it but I think I will do every day from new so I am ready for my first activity my activity is write 3 fact that I got from a video about air Pollution this is when gasses go up into the air and this can make fog and just problems. But now I will get into my facts. Here is the Video for the Air Pollution

1. Did you know that Most Air Pollution is from human made objects things like Greenhouse Gasses.

2. Greenhouse Gasses Can increase Smog, Ride in Mold, More Pollen.

3. Some of the air gasses come from things like Natural Sources.

I hope you liked my first Summer Learning Journey in Week 3 I hope you enjoyed. Please Comment if can thank you. Tom

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tom,

    I hope you've had a wonderful start to the new year filled with love and joy. It is good to have you back with us - well done on summarising these three important pieces of information about air pollution. I like how you have talked about the greenhouse gases and how they affect our environment. Isn't it pretty interesting that some of the natural disasters such as volcanic eruptions can also be a cause of global warming? Air pollution directly relates to global warming and this is an issue we are facing together as a whole.

    Were you able to find any information about how to prevent or slow down global warming? I would love to hear your thoughts on this issue!

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    From Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.