Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

W5 Writing!

G'day everyone,

Welcome back or to my blog today i'm sharing my writing with you. We had to compare and contrast the 2 styles of shoes. I do my best in my writing so if you see any mistakes tell my in the comments. Now to my writing.


Introduction:  Today we are looking at a pair of sneakers and a pair of scuffs.

Compare: The sneakers are running shoes. Similarly, the scuffs are walking shoes.

Contrast: Instead of having shoelaces like the sneakers, the scuffs are slide ons.

Conclusion: I think that the scuffs are the better choice because they are easy to get on and you can wear them at the beach.

Thank you for looking and reading my post, if you enjoyed leave a comment. Tom

3 comments:

  1. Nice footwear Tom,would you wear socks with your scuffs on the beach?
    Or would that be a fashion disaster?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Tom it is nice to comment on your blog again, I really like you writing about the similarity. And the difference about a sneaker and a scuff but make sure on your introduction. Make sure to check your spelling because I think that you were trying to spell me not my on your intro.

    My opinion is sneakers are better footwear then scuff because, well the scuff can be worn really easy but it can get easily slip out of your foot. So that is why I choose sneaker better than the scuff. BYE(:

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.