Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

My Amazing DLO! Wow so cool!

G'day eveyone,

Welcome back or to my blog. Today i'm sharing a reading DLO with you. Me and my friend Quaid made this DLO on Render Forest. The question that we had to answer was: How do you feel about the way families are created in this community? In the video me and my friend have talked about a book called The Giver. It's about a boy and his family that think they live in a perfect world. Now here is the video.



Thank you for looking and reading my post, if you enjoyed leave a comment. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.