Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Writing Post!!!

Hello everyone,

Welcome back or to my blog. Today i'm sharing my writing with you. We have been writing this with a video that we have been watching it's 7 to 8 year old boys, 800 meter race and we had to use the ideas from sound. For example "The audience was cheering so loud." Now here is my writing.
Link of the video we looked at: LINK

The men and women in the high-vis jackets where telling me were to stand in a loud voice. My heart was thumping at one million miles an hour. I was waiting and waiting for the starting shot to go. I heard it, ‘CRACK!’ I began to dart ahead of everyone I thought I was running as fast as a bullet. The audience was cheering so loud but all I could focus on was the race. I had the self confidence that I could win. I heard 500 meters, 400 meters, 300 meters fro the loud speakers. The feeling of excitement was getting to me. My legs were so heavy at this point. 


New I was going to stop but the audience was cheering me on. 200 meters then 100 meters. I was happy but kids were catching up. I saw someone in a hi-vis jacket I was getting closer and closer to him. Then I made it the guy in the hi-vis gave me a hi-five and said good job. THE END!

I am a 7 year old boy.
I am running an 800 meter race.
I can hear:
  • The men and women in the high-vis jackets telling me where to stand. 
  • My heart was thumping one million miles an hour. 
  • The shot from the gun to go.
  • I begun to dart ahead of everyone I thought I was as fast as a bullet. 
  • The audience was cheering. “Go go go” yelled the audience. 


I hope you enjoyed my post, if you did please leave a comment. Tom

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a tight tussle, it was a real struggle to the finish!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.