Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Hyperbole Writing.

Kia ora everyone,

Welcome back or to my blog. Today I'm sharing my hyperbole writing with you. A hyperbole is a over dramatic sentence, for example. "My feet are killing me." That's a hyperbole. I picked the topic sport to write a hyperbole about. Now here is my hyperbole writing.

Hyperbole
Topic: Sports
Icons made by [Icon Pond and Freepik] from www.flaticon.com
I kick the ball as fast as a bullet.
 I smacked the ball to china.
The player ran from half and scored a goal in 2 seconds.
 I ran 1km to 100km in 1 second.

I hope you enjoyed my post, if you did please leave a comment. Tom

2 comments:

  1. Ni hao,

    Tom I like your blogpost about your hyperbole poem. Because you explained what is hyperbole. I think that is the right choose that you picked sport because your good at football. I really like your hyperbole but the second sentence that you wrote doesn't make sense to me.

    I have a good hyperbole: the boy ran faster than the wind.

    Kind regards
    from your boy Shadrach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora, Tom

    I like how you have added some Quotation marks. I can't find anything bad about this blog. that is awesome that you added a link to the people that made it.
    You said that you picked sports what were the other options? If there was can you tell me some hyperbole's about them?
    Kind regards
    Luke

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.