Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

My Blog Data😁

Hi everyone,

It's Tom here. I have not been posting enough this year. So if you can please remind me in the comments to start posting more. I have only been doing around five blog posts a month! So my goal is to do two blog posts a week. This is my graft of how I have been doing this year. January up to September. Enjoy



I hope this blog post has made you look at how many posts you have been doing a month. Thank you for looking and reading my post, if you enjoyed leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tom,

    This blog post is really interesting because your showing your progress to your blog. I see that you have been doing blog post a lot in June but not in the rest of the month. Maybe you could blog about your holiday or do the food activity so you can hep your learning and improve your blog.

    Did you add a goal for your blog progress?

    Maybe next time you can re read your blog and fix your spelling. But keep the good work Tom I can't wait to read your blog again.

    Kind regards Shadrach

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.