Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Weekly Words (Accepting)

Malo e lelei,

Welcome back or to my blog. It's Tongan language week so that why I said Malo e lelei at the start. Today we are doing the word of the day. If you didn't know what the word of the day is this is my we do it. We do the word of the day to help improve our vocabulary we also can use words like accepting in are writing.
Now to the word of the day.



Thank you for reading my word of the day post, if you enjoyed leave a comment. Tom

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom there is a saying there is no i in team and that a team will always beat a team of individuals.
    All you can really ask is that people do their best and it doesn't matter what the result is.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.