Pages

Wednesday 24 November 2021

Taking Care of Yourself

 Hello today i'm sharing and posting about what we have done in health this week.

Did you know that your heart is a muscle and if you be more active your heart will get bigger and stronger, aim for 150 minutes of fitness each week. This activity could be walking, biking or working out. 



Two things i'm doing at the moment is playing 3v3 basketball and also I use a app called fitness coach. Fitness coach is on ios and android. If you are not into sports you can go for walks around your block or if you are into it. You can go to a gym and your area and try new things.

Thank you for reading my blog. If you have time please leave a comment. Thanks Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.