Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

Metamorphic Rock Experiment!

Talofa lava everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today i'm talking to you about our metamorphic rock experiment.

Metamorphic rocks are formed by heat and pressure. Sedimentary and igneous rocks can also be formed into metamorphic rocks by heat and pressure. 

In my group The Spys we made metamorphic rocks with chocolate. So first some groups grated chocolate. My group and some others groups got grated chocolate and tinfoil. I got a little bit of tinfoil also a little bit of grated chocolate and wrapped it up. Then squished it together till it was hard.

Here is a video of the experiment.


A image of the rock cycle.

Thank you for looking and reading my blog post, if you enjoyed please leave a comment. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.