Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

My Math Learning

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today i'm talking to you about the context of measurement. This means understanding the words and the task. For my class's learning we had to measure the length of the couch, Piano and Bookshelf.

Length is the longest part of an object.
The Length of the Couch is 127 cm


The width of the Piano is the shortest part.
The Pianos Width is 24.8 cm

For the last part we had to use a non-standard object to see the width of the bookshelf. The object I used was a magazine holder and for the width of the bookshelf it was only 1.

I hope you enjoyed my math blog post, please leave your opinion of what you think about my post in the comments. Tom

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tom Truby here,

    I liked how you told us about what length and width mean's. But on the second sentences I notice that you write the the. You might want to change it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Truby for the comment,

      I changed the part where I put "The The". Thank you for letting me know. Also thanks for your feedback about that I let you know something new. But a big thanks for the comment. Tom

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.