Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

My Writing Learning!

Hello bloggers,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I'm telling you about my writing. We have been learning about these 5 senses Smell, Touch/Feel, Hear, Emotions, Taste. Also we have been turning Telling Sentences into Describing Sentences.

Here is a Example of a Telling Sentence.
I had a Dog.

Here is a Example of a Describing Sentences.
The Dog was so Fluffy in my hands.

Here is my Writing:

I was skipping in joy to the door but then my heavy breathing stop me and I had that shock of nervousness. I opened the door and my breathing stopped I felt light headed, but then my boss welcomed me.

I hope you enjoyed my post, if you can please leave feedback about my post. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.