Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

Weathering

Talofa lava bloggers,

Welcome back to my blog. Today i'm talking to you about weathering. I have a image to share with you so keep reading and looking, enjoy.

The weathering has different movement and different parts. It starts at a top of a mountain. First rain goes into the cracks of rocks, and then freezes overtime. The next step is the ice melts and makes the rocks go into little Pieces down the mountain.

Next me and my group made a little world, in the word we put a mountain a river and a lake.
Here is a image of the world.



Thank you for reading my post, if you enjoy it please leave a comment. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.