Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Navigation

 Aim:

I want to walk in a straight line with no senses.

Hypothesis:

I predict that I will walk in a straight line.

Method:

Equipment

  • Bucket
  • A blindfold
  • Cotton wool
Instructions:
  1. Using a blindfold cover your eyes
  2. Put some cotton wool in your eyes
  3. Put the bucket on your head
  4. Spin around 3 times in a circle
  5. Get your partner and get them to line you up in the right direction
  6. Begin walking in a straight line
Safety:
  • Stop walking when you hear the whistle
  • If your partner taps you on the back stop you MUST STOP
  • Don't walk into anything
Results
  • Find a picture of your field
Here's my field


NO CHEATING

Discussion

Words to do with direction
  • Left/Right
  • Straight/Curve/ZigZag
  • Backwards/Forwards
  • Diagonal
  • Up/Down
  • North East South West
  • North East or Nor' East
  • North North East
  • Using a clock like at 3:00
  • 360 degrees

Conclusion
  • It's impossible to walk in a straight line if you could it would be talking with partner.
  • I didn't do it because usually one leg is longer so that mean you turn that way if you have no senses.
  • IF you do it you have even legs or you got lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.