Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Value for money

Hello everyone,

welcome back to my blog. Today i'm sharing my DLO for value for money. Value for money is like trying to get one of the most stacked/fullest items and not getting one less full but the same price. Like if you was a 500 gram one and a 220 gram one and the 220 one was $6.00 but the 500 one was $8.00 I think I would choose the 500 one because you get more for more.
But now here is my DLO:












Thank you for looking and reading my DLO, if you enjoyed leave a comment. Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.