Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

WW1 Memorial

 Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today i'm doing a WW1 blog post. It's about the memorials all across New Zealand. I made a DLO that's is me making my own Memorial. Did you know that we have WW1 memorials because so many soldiers died over seas and they had to buried them over in other country's so they had a centre peace to remember the ones that were buried there. I hope you enjoy my DLO.

My DLO

Thank you for reading and looking at my post, if you enjoyed leave a comment. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.