Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

Schools in WW1.

 Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog. Today i'm doing a DLO the DLO is about the schools of WW1. The schools were training kids to fight and the kids were knitting socks. The socks were for the solders over seas and they would send letters. The kids also learn't to fight they had to learn to fight to defend NZ if someone did try to invade. The kids didn't know how long the war was going to be so they learn to shoot and kill on command.

Here's a picture of the kids training for war.


I hope you have a wonderful day if you have time leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.