Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Athletics

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today i'm going to share my athletics experience with you. But first i'm going to share the definition of athletics: Athletics is a sport of competing in field events, including running races, high jump, long jump and throwing a javelin.

So the thing that we learnt this week was how to do explosive running for relays races and running races. If you know how to run like this your going to get better results then normal running. But we learnt how to do this by our teachers Mr D and Mr Hilliard so thank you for teaching us to improve our athletics actives. Here is a image of someone explosive running:








I hope you enjoyed this blog post today. If you have time please leave a comment.

King regards, Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.