Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

The Violen

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. 

Today my post is about the violin. Here are two facts about the violin: The modern violin has been around for roughly 500 years. Violins are typically comprised of spruce or maple wood. This week I learnt that there are lots different ways to play the violin.

Mr Mitchell showed us the slide about the violin and his favorite artist is named Antonio Vivaldi. I thought that Vivaldi music was a bit aggressive but I thought it was my favorite style of violin yet. 

Here is a image of the different parts of a violin:


Thank you for looking and reading my work. If you have time please leave a comment.

Kind regards, Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.