Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Easi Yo Poster

Hello everyone welcome to or back to my blog,

Today i'm sharing my Easi Yo poster with you. Easi Yo is a yogurt that is about 30 to 40 dollars at Pak n Save. This post has Who, What, When, Where, Why and How. We did this post when Mrs Costello and Miss Bancroft. Did you know that Easi Yo can last 2 weeks if you leave it on your bench over night. Here is an other thing you might have not known the company Easi Yo was invented by Len light. 

Now i'm going to share my poster with you: (If you click on it, it will get bigger.)











Thank you for looking and reading my blog. If you have time please leave a comment.

Kind regards, Tom

1 comment:

  1. Tom, great poster. A lot of really interesting information. Easiyo is definitely a healthy, cheaper alternative.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.