Pages

Wednesday 10 March 2021

My Art Hurumanu Brain Storm

Hello everyone welcome to my blog,

Today i'm going to share with you my brain storming ideas for art. For the first 5 mins we have to brain storm are ideas and today that what i'm sharing with you. My brain storming has been going on for about 2 weeks and my brain storming has things like basketball, science, football, space, telescope and boxes.

Here is a photo of my brain storm:










Thank you for looking/reading my post, if you have time leave a comment. Tom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.