Pages

Monday 21 June 2021

Drama Storyboard!

Hello everyone welcomes back to my blog,

Today I'm sharing my drama work with you. I hope you enjoy my drawing. But first here is a script of the play Bullies.

Click this to See the Scrip

The victim, I was a victim on the bus, at school and online. On the bus they called me a dumb and gay. I got mad and had a fight with them. The bus driver blamed me for the fight all the brown headed people on the bus attack me too. Then online at my house I saw messages of them calling me dumb. Then at school I told the teacher. I went back to school in Auckland, NZ and the school kids were saying and doing the same thing like at my old school and so I moved schools. Okay thanks for listening that has my Verson of being the victim. Okay now here's my picture:

Thank you for reading and looking at my blog. If you have time leave a comment. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.