Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Hands on Fire!

 Hello today i'm sharing my post about science and it's about safely lighting our/my hands on fire.

Aim:

To safely light my hands on fire.

Here are four ways to do this safely.


1. Safety Goggles to make sure the fire doesn't go in your eyes if it goes wrong.

2. Always have a fire extinguisher on site just in case if someone goes on fire.

3. Tie back hair you have long hair because you don't want your hands on fire.

4. Listen to the teacher at all times to make sure you know what your doing.


Equipment:

1. Detergent
2. Lighter
3. Safety Glasses
4. Gas
5. Tray
6. Hose

Instructions:

1. Collect your equipment.
2. Put some water into the tray.
3. Squirt some detergent into the water.
4. Put on your safety glasses.
5. Tie up any long hair.
6. Take off any jewelry.
7. Wet your hands, wrists and arms.
8. Bubble the gas into the water.
9. Scoop the bubbles but not in the water.
10. Hold the bubbles in front of your face with your arms locked.

Thanks for looking if you have time comment. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.