Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Fizzy Drinks and Mentos.

 Hello everyone today i'm doing a post about Fizzy Drinks and Mentos. 

Our aim is to see which fizzy drink reacts the most to the mentos.

My hypothesis is that the cola is going to getting the biggest foam.

We are using 100ml of liquid coke and other, Ruler and a Beaker. 

Equipment:

1. Mentos

2. Coke

3. Lemonade

4. Sparkling duet Raspberry

5. Ruler

6. Beaker

Method:

1. Collected and set up the beaker and ruler.

2. Get the first Liquid and put 100mls in the beaker.

3. Put mentos into the liquid.

4. Measured the height of the fizz.

5. Repeat steps 1-4 with the second and third liquids.

Here is what we did.




Thanks for looking and reading my post if you enjoyed leave a comment. Thanks, Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.